Daniel, you said, “Trump claims to have respect and care for women. Yet at the first debate when he was asked about his past vile remarks on women he could only reply like a child who was completely upset because he didn’t think something was fair. And I quote, “Honestly Megyn if you don’t like it, I’m sorry.”
1) We have an 18 Trillion dollar deficiet, an economy in the dumper, a president who is trying very hard to give a country whose people chant “death to America”, nuclear capability, our ability to protect ourselves is being attacked at several levels by attempting to take away Our Second Amendment rights, Christianity is being attacked at all fronts, here and over seas, our country is being invaded from the south, etc., etc., and that was the thing that they chose to ask Donald Trump during the debates. Come on that was a set up a blind man could see. If they truly want to know how he was going to solve an issue, this was the time to ask him and what do they do? They set him up with a question designed to pull at the heartstrings of the liberals, who everyone knows runs on emotion. Why not ask him a question that would show how he plans to deal with one of the multiple messes that obozo has gotten us into.
2) On your second point. Really? I keep hearing how the reason we went over there, but I have yet to see that American has taken over their oil fields, how they are now owned by America. I have yet to see that we now get our oil cheaper from them but not other countries. That’s because we pay the same price for oil no matter what foreign country it comes from.
Pandering to a country that believes that non muslims are dogs and should be slaughtered doesn’t work. Let’s look at the Munich Agreement which gave Hitler most the Czech country. Hitler was just like the muslims, he believed that the aryan’s were the superior people, the same as the muslims. Hitler was pandered to and you see how well that worked. The leaders that caved in to Hitler thought there should be a better way to handle bullies, they thought they were being progressive in their way of handling this. They were wrong. That kind of thinking will always be wrong. It doesn’t work, it never has and it never will. History shows us the consequences for pandering to a bully. If we don’t learn from our past we are doomed to repeat it. Only this time it will be with nuclear warheads.
3) I think Gary covered this on quite eloquently. In short, times change, weapons change.
4) You said, “A complete border wall is estimated to be around 49 billion dollars. Money we clearly don’t have.” Well, why don’t we have it? Maybe it’s because the liberal democrat way of doing things doesn’t work. You can’t increase government give a ways, expand the size of government, force the companies, that would be hiring your citizens, out of business by putting unrealistic taxes, rules, regulations, etc. which are designed to kill businesses, established and new.
I don’t care if mexico puts in one dime toward our border security. They want their citizens to leave so they don’t have to worry about them, they are someone else’s problem. We now have literally thousands upon thousands of civilians who would be more than happy to guard our border with no pay involved, until the economy could get straightened back out. Since my work is seasonal, I am one of those who would gladly do my time on the border.
You spoke of destroying our trade with Mexico. What trade? Are you talking about the tons of illegal drugs that are smuggled across the border? Maybe you are referring to the things made in their factories? If memory serves me correctly, those were our factories to begin with. Why not bring them back to America?
5) So China devalued their currency to help America. Even if you believe that, why should any other country have to devalue their currency to help us? We used to be one of the richest countries in the world. Why not work toward that goal again? Isn’t that what Trump says is his main goal? What’s wrong with that? We need to get out from under China’s thumb, by getting them paid back and get this country restored to it’s former glory and stop depending on foreign money to keep us going. That is exactly the kind of failure we have been seeing from our presidents and our congress for decades, from both sides of the aisle. It just so happens we are now being lead by the worst of the worst of those politicians to date.
You said, “I mean come on I would expect a businessman such as Trump to be able to correctly talk about this and put forth some concrete ideas on how to handle our economy in this world of globalization.”
Well they were given a chance to hear him put forth some concrete ideas at the debate, but they chose to ask him about how he treats women. Really? Really?
You spoke of the Confederate flag. Let me just say this. You do not progress as a nation by trying to eliminate your past. It’s what we learn from. Now i could go into a discussion about the Civil War, the Confederate Flag and what it really stood for, but that’s another discussion.
Before someone mistakes me for Kevlar, I will finish this post and wish for everyone, A Great Day.